from any point
in the world
Fast, reliable and secure global connectivity on a single SIM. Broadcast from any point in the world with non-steered open-roaming connectivity.
MEDIA AND BROADCAST CONNECTIVITY SOLUTION
Nothing is faster than live
Non-Steered Open Roaming SIM
Full control of SIM behaviour, manually and by roaming rulesets. All networks available or preferred settings based on experience, price, etc.
All SIM Form Factors
Classic plastic SIM, rucked Industrial SIM, MFF2, eUICC/eSIM.
CDN integration and fastest point-to-point communications.
Private encrypted global APN
Velos IoT Broadcast provides its own Global APN (set once) We can also provide bespoke APN solutions according to needs.
Hardware agnostic connectivity
SIMs are fully compatible with all industry standard modems. We work directly with chip and modem manufacturers to ensure compatibility.
Full SIM control, analytics and operator level integrations
Working with Velos IoT Broadcast enables you to do everything we can as a carrier. Our Nomad Connectivity Management Platform provides services for all industry needs.
Vastly reducing latency, by utilizing our network capabilities of offloading streams locally.
Static, Public IP and VPN tunnelling
Controls for device management and communications, encrypted or through tunnelling.
Where are you broadcasting next?
Velos IoT Broadcast has you covered. Check our interactive coverage map to find out where we can support you with our 600+ global carrier agreements. Connect anywhere at any time with our multi-carrier offers.
How to Find the Ideal Broadcast Connection
What challenges do broadcast media face when reporting news, sports or live events? Choosing the wrong connectivity can directly influence the quality of the broadcast and result in one or all of the following issues:
- Unreliable or slow connection
- Loss of signal
- Network congestion
- Network failures
Download our white paper to learn more about broadcast media connections and how to choose the best solution for dealing with them.
Next level media and broadcast
Join the future Velos IoT Broadcast ecosystem with platform as a service
- Make data-driven choices with real-time insights
- Use BI with rich data visualisation tools, location services, geo-fencing, mapping and reporting of key KPIs
- Start with test-ready SIMs
- Receive watchdog alerts and set rules to avoid bill-shock, and runaway costs
- Automate monitoring and security rules to identify rogue devicesand external threats with IMEI locking and private/ﬁxed APN/VPNs
- Perform remote diagnostics at network and device level
- Manage a uniﬁed view and multi-tiered management of devices and carrier networks (2G, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT, LTE-M)
- Gain a full suite of billing and analytic tools, including subscriber balance, invoices, tariﬀs and oﬀers
- Easy troubleshooting to spot unusual behaviour and reduce time-to-ﬁx Multi-tiered support powered by Velos IoT
- Remote over-the-air provisioning and management of proﬁles to eUICC IoT devices
We support all broadcasting connectivity needs
Breaking News Coverage
It doesn’t matter where the breaking news happens, the chances are that Velos IoT Broadcast is ready for you when you arrive. With 600+ direct carrier agreements, Velos IoT Broadcast covers the globe.
Live Sport Broadcasting
It is all about having highly resilient connectivity in congested areas. Instead of being one amongst many competing for the same space, access Velos IoT Broadcast via private APN and use our M2M networks.
Event and Festival
Velos IoT Broadcast makes as much effort to provide the best connectivity as the musicians, sound engineers and pit crew do for the music experience.
Manage your connectivity through a single-pane platform
Full management & control
• Order SIMs
• Individual & bulk SIM operations
• Set up watchdog and alerts
• Branded UI
• View account history and balance
• Check invoice status
• Prepaid engine with credit card payment
Enhanced device security and authentication
• Hardware IMEI lock at device-level
• Geo-fencing at device-level
• Real-time SIM HLR information
• Detailed SIM session data at device-level
• Visual map location tracking
“Seven News Australia successfully deployed Velos IoT Broadcasting SIM in Sri Lanka in the wake of the large scale terrorist arrack mid-April 2019, giving my team the immediate connectivity to broadcast live news transmissions and prerecorded tape feeds from our TVU encoder unit back to our broadcast centre in Sydney. Our international crews have relied on the Velos IoT broadcasting SIM’s in breaking news situations and in countries where it’s often difficult to get connectivity or acquire local SIMs fast enough for our broadcasting needs for over two years now. Velos IoT’s solutions agility, global coverage and ease of use support the rapid response times that are now expected in the ever changing, fast-paced commercial news environment.”– Seven News
Get the information your business needs on broadcast, media, IoT technology, networks, and services.
Connectivity is one of the core components of broadcasting: it ultimately determines how the event you’re streaming reaches your audience’s screens.
The first live broadcast was made in 1929 by the BBC. And today, nearly a century later, live broadcasts are as popular as ever. Whether for sports, news, daily shows or one-off, special events, live coverage is a great way to unite audiences and bring them closer to the action.
Live broadcasting is challenging, no matter what kind of content you’re capturing. However, the challenges can be more when it comes to live sports broadcasting.